Effective Date: [date]
Last Updated: [date]
What Are Cookies
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They collect information about your browsing activities and preferences. Cookies enable websites to remember your actions and settings, making your browsing experience more efficient and personalized.
There are different types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and only exist during your browsing session. They are deleted when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a longer period, even after you close your browser. They enable us to recognize you on subsequent visits to our website.
- First-party cookies: These cookies are set by the website you are visiting.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are set by a domain other than the one you are visiting. They are used for advertising, analytics, and other functions.
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the functioning of our website and cannot be disabled. They enable basic features such as page navigation, secure login, and access to certain areas of the website.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us analyze how our website is being used, measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, and improve our website's performance. They collect anonymous information and do not personally identify you.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver targeted advertisements and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They track your browsing habits and may be used by third-party advertisers to show you relevant ads on other websites.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies enable additional functionality on our website, such as remembering your preferences and customizing your experience.
You can control and manage cookies through your browser settings. Most web browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies, delete existing cookies, and set preferences for cookies. However, please note that disabling or deleting cookies may affect your browsing experience and limit the functionality of certain websites.
To manage cookies, refer to the instructions provided by your browser:
- Google Chrome: [instructions]
- Mozilla Firefox: [instructions]
- Microsoft Edge: [instructions]
- Safari: [instructions]
For more information on how to manage cookies, you can visit [cookie management website].